Friday, 18 July 2014

The Reading Habit Tag!

Hi guys! I hope you are all well! Today, I've made a last minute choice to change one of my pre planned reviews to a tag, because I found a fantastic and different tag that I really wanted to do! I found it on An Impatient Scottish girl's blog. Go check her out, her blog is great! Onwards to the tag. :)

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?

Not a place for certain. I do tend to get alot of my reading done on/in my bed, though.


2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

I have the cutest bookmark that has the C.S Lewis quote ''You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me'' on it. It has a cup of tea on it too, and I relate alot to it. ;)

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
If I am completely stuck in, I will keep reading and reading until my eyes droop or I have other things to do. I'll never finish a chapter mid way, I prefer to continue reading  on a new chapter.

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
I usually have a cup of green tea beside me if I'm reading. Reading and tea is the perfect match.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
I don't I find it too distracting. I prefer to get stuck in and focus on the story. 

6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time! 

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. I read mostly at home. Though I will read anywhere so long as it's quiet.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. Who reads out loud? O.o Though if people are annoying me while I try to read, I read aloud for a sentence or two, in the hopes that they'll catch the hint. :P

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I won't skip pages. But I'll skim over the parts where it goes too much description over something trivial, like the description of a room or place.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I try to keep the spine in good knick. I don't break the spine, but it does get quite creased.

11. Do you write in your books?
No way! 

12. What are you currently reading?
The Collected Works of Edgar Allan Poe. It's bloody amazing. <3


I hope you enjoyed reading this tag as much as I enjoyed writing it! I tag all y'all to take the Reading Habit Tag. :)
Thank you all for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

6 comments:

  1. I loved ure answers!! It was such a fun tag to do wasnt it :)

    animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun Q&A. I can only read one book at a time too, otherwise it just gets confusing :-) And yes, green tea is the perfect book reading drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I prefer to focus on one book at a time. Green tea is just the best :)

      Delete