Friday, 25 July 2014

Eau Roma toner water

Hey guys! I hope you are all well, happy Friday! I have just been waiting for Friday to roll around this week! I am spending the weekend with my very special and most loved best friends, one of which I don't get to see so much. So I am beyond excited for today. Best friends, chats and Harry Potter movies? Sounds like my idea of an amazing time. :D Anyway, today I will be reviewing Lush's Eau Roma toner water. So, onwards to the review. :)


For ages now, I have been wanting to try this toner, so when I saw it in the Lush shop, I didn't hesitate in picking it up. Eau Roma toner water claims that it is suitable for sensitive skin, calms and reduces redness, to balance and soften the skin, hydrate and soothe. It also claims to remove any traces of cleanser and make-up. The main ingredients in Eau Roma are: Rosewater to calm and soothe the skin. Lavender water also to soothe and to hydrate the skin. I found that it has really softened my skin and hydrated my face. I cannot stress enough how amazingly refreshing this water is! So perfect for the Summer and post exercise. It really cools me down. It is my favourite thing about Eau Roma. It has become an essential for the Summer.
However, that being said, I found it disappointing when it came to removing any traces of cleanser or make-up. I wouldn't go for this if I was wearing heavier make-up. The mist is too light to wipe clean with a cotton pad, which I didn't like. Also, it takes too long for my liking to sink in.


Given how ineffective Eau Roma is with make-up and cleanser removing and the time it takes to sink in, I give it a 7/10. It costs €5.45 for 100g. I think that that's good value for money and cons aside, it is a great cleanser and I would repurchase this, especially around the Summer.


Have you tried Eau Roma yet? What do you think of it?
Thank you for reading and have a great weekend! 
Stay fab xo 
Kim. :)

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried this before but it sounds lovely, I'm a fan of anything lavender so I might have to give this a try :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do if you get the chance! I hope you like it as much as I do. :)

      Delete
  2. It was an absolutely excellent friday! The one thing I'd say about lush toners is that they can be a bit hard on sensitive skin. I can't use many of their products every day or my skin feels sore or goes red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! You're allergic to so much though Bee x

      Delete
  3. I am sadly very aware of that XD I really will have to go to a doctor soon about it :P

    ReplyDelete