Thursday, 19 June 2014

Quick update!

Hi guys! I hope you are all well! I didn't mean to disappear for two weeks. However I have been quite busy lately with real life. *sigh* I have pretty much given up on my laptop, which has really restricted my blogging opportunities. Which I hate, as I love blogging so much. Alas, I struggle on.
I thought I would write up a quick update and let you all know what I have been up to! I have become addicted to Instagram and I post there quite regularly, so check me out there at: http://instagram.com/kimagram if you want. :)


I have booked my hostel stay and ticket for me trip to Paris, I am so excited! It is my first trip solo and I cannot wait to get going. I am going from the 3rd to the 9th of September, so be on the lookout for a blog or two regarding that. ;)


On Sunday, I went to the beautiful Emo Court Laois near me. It's is such a stunning place and great for a slow paced Sunday walk, which I loved. We brought our dog and went for tea in the tea room. Whilst all the other dogs were quiet and chilling, our Ruby of course would be the only dog there that would kick up a fuss barking. Guess which red faced dog owner had to bring her for an extra walk around the place to calm her down? But I love her anyway. :)




Myself and the boyfriend went to see Trivium this Tuesday up in the Academy in Dublin, who were so so, so brilliant! As was their support act, Psykosis! The pits were brilliant, at 4 11'' at an over 18's gig, I just about survived the pits, haha. I am sore everywhere and my voice is going, but it was so worth it! We headed to Fibber's afterwards, I've never been, but knew it was the place to be after a rock/metal gig. It didn't disappoint! They played all the music I loved, like Metallica, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Rammstein, and the likes. I got dragged into singing Duality by Slipknot on the top of my lungs by friendly drunk people. I loved it here so much and I didn't want to leave. There's nowhere like Fibber's where I live, so it'll be sorely missed! 



Yesterday I went shopping in the city centre, so I will have alot more beauty blogs to come in the next few weeks, so I'm looking forward to writing those up, look out for them! 


All in all, a great start to the Summer! How are you guy's Summer going so far? Let me know below. :)
Thanks for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

2 comments:

  1. Is that building abandoned? O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't be too sure, I think it might be. Your question is better asked to Tasha :)

      Delete