Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Lush Seanik Shampoo bar!

Hi guys, happy Tuesday! I hope you are all doing well! If you read my last post, you'll know I was in Dublin and bought quite a bit to review on my blog, and I thought I would start with one of my favourites- Lush's Seanik shampoo bar. 


This is a repurchase of mine and I love it so much, it's one of my favourite things to buy in Lush. They are so fantastic for your hair. Since using Lush's shampoo bars, I hate using normal shampoos from the chemists. Once you go shampoo bar, you don't go back. The Seanik shampoo smells gorgeous and fresh- without that chemical smell normal shampoos can have. The main scents are: lemon, moss, jasmine and sea salt. The main ingredients in the Seanik shampoo bar are: lemon for shine, Irish moss which softens, Japanese nori that softens the tips and the roots of your hair, sea salt for body and volume and mimosa and jasmine oils for fragrance. 
I bought this shampoo bar mainly for shine, health and hair growth. I found the Seanik shampoo bar to be highly beneficial for my hair. The lemon has made my hair quite shiny, and the great ingredients and lack of chemicals has made my hair feel extra clean and fresh. Overall, my hair feels more lightweight. I have noticed hair growth and my hair has become noticeably healthier and softer. I love that I feel when using Seanik, that I am not washing my hair with a cocktail of chemicals. As it is a solid bar, it is perfect for travel. It's also very eco friendly, the bar lasts as long as three large shampoo bars- without the plastic packaging. 
To use it, I wet my hair and rub the shampoo bar a few times up and down and work it into a lather, then wash it out and follow up with a conditioner. I dry it and store it in a cool, dry place in the paper bag the shampoo bar came in. I would repurchase this again and again and I highly recommend it! It costs an incredibly reasonable €7.90 and I give it a well deserved 10/10!


Have you guys ever used Lush's shampoo bars? Let me know what you think below!
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried any Lush products before, but my Ma is going to Dublin tomorrow so I have her going to Lush to buy me this, as well as the Jungle conditioner bar! I am beyond excited to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you won't be disappointed! I've actually reviewed the Jungle conditioner a few blogs back if you want to check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Great post,love!
    Love your blog so much.
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like it?

    ReplyDelete