Wednesday, 14 May 2014

My Top 5 Rimmel Products!

Hi everyone! First, before I get into my post, I apologise for my absence on the blogging scene. I have hit major writer's block, an incredibly dodgy laptop (I had to finish this blog on my iTouch, how depressing.) and a lack of funds and has stopped any major buys that I could review for my blog. I am staying in Dublin in June to see Trivium live (can't wait!) and I am saving for money to spend up in Dublin, and I plan to get my hands on some really nice products to review for the blog, so look out for that. Also, exciting news, in September, I am starting my travelling and heading to Paris, aaaah! I will definitely do a blog post on that. It's shaping up to be a very exciting Summer! 
Onto my post, I thought I would share my favourite five Rimmel products with you guys. I adore the Rimmel brand so much. It's great quality make-up that is cheap as chips and I think it's a fantastic brand for those who are just starting experimenting and venturing into the world of make-up. It has everything you could possibly need, and it's a brand that is constantly evolving and improving itself.

1) Stay Matte pressed powder.
As someone who suffers from Shine Face, especially in photos, this brilliant powder is really something I couldn't live without in my make-up bag! The minute it goes, I trot out and replace it straight away. As a klutz, believe me when I say it has survived many drops on the ground without breaking up, perfect. I get the lightest one and apply it all over my face using my kabuki brush and I stay shine free all day! It feels lovely and light on, which is great especially during the Summer. €5.99

2) Kate Moss lipsticks.
Of course these lipsticks would make the list. I feel they are constantly featured on my blog as I love them so much (I have 6). They suit all skin tones, so there is something for everyone. They are long lasting, fade evenly, highly pigmented and feel great on, plus they smell gorgeous. I really hope they never discontinue these lipsticks, I would be devastated! €6.49

3) 1'000 Kisses lipliner.
A key product for me when I am in the mood to do bold, red lips. I have the 1'000 Kisses lipliner in 'Red Dynamite', put together with the Kate Moss 01 Lasting Finish lipstick, it creates the perfect red lip look. A red lip look can be hard to do right and it's important to use a reliable lipliner as a base. It adds extra security against fading and adds shape. The high pigmentation and hard precise nib makes it easy to create a lovely red lip. €4.99

4) Lasting Finish nail polish.
As cheap nail polishes go, I trust Rimmel's Lasting Finish nail polishes the most. It does what it says on the tin, I usually get just over a week with Lasting Finish, so it's fairly chip resistant. It applies evenly and dries quickly. My favourite is in 'Black Cherries', which is a gorgeous, vampy dark purple shade. I use it quite alot. €3.99

5) Lash Accelerator mascara.
My perfect, everyday mascara. It lengthens perfectly and darkens quite nicely. It separates lashes and defines. It dries quickly and really opens up your eyes. The great thing about this mascara is how easy it is to remove. A quick glide with Micellar water does the trick. It lengthens really well so it looks natural. It lasts all day and doesn't clump or flake. This mascara can be built up to two or three coats if you want to and doesn't give off that horrible spider lashes look. I love it! €9.99

Thank you all for reading my blog and I apologise again for my absence on the blogging scene.
What are your favourite products from Rimmel?
Stay fab xo
Kim. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Kate Moss lipsticks! And the matt powder is the BEST for my skin!

    Over the summer I'm going to treat myself to a matching red colour rush lip balm and nail polish... it'll complete my vintage look for my Grad nicely :)

    I adore Rimmel, it gives people like me (who are NOT rich!) the chance to get their moderately priced glam on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definaltely two products I couldn't live without! Ooh put up photos! I love looking through grad photos and seeing all the style! :) thanks for your comment. :)

      Delete