Tuesday, 29 April 2014

The Bucketlist

Hi guys! I've hit sort of a writer's block with make-up and beauty blogs as I have had so much to fund for the Summer, that I haven't had much to spend on beauty products. So I thought, like last week, I'd do sort of another lifestyle blog this week. I hope you like it. :) 
I am the type of person who wants to do everything and see everything, very adventure orientated, that I would be here for 27 years telling ye what I want to do in life! So I stuck to a list of 30. The first thing on my bucketlist is so broad! Keep in mind that that in itself includes about 100 other things I want to see and do, to shorten the list. Here we go! :) 


  1. Travel the World
  2. Ziplining
  3. Dirtbiking 
  4. Skydiving
  5. Bungee jumping
  6. Skiing 
  7. Diving
  8. Own a snake
  9. Be truly happy
  10. Have my own late night, live music coffee shop
  11. Get up the guts to blog about something very personal
  12. Depending on the headlines, go to Download or Sonisphere
  13. Go to Burning Man
  14. Go nightclubbing till dawn, preferably somewhere abroad
  15. Gorge walking
  16. Swim with sharks
  17. Design my own house with a Tim Burton interior
  18. Go on safari
  19. Swim at the top of Victoria Falls
  20. Go to pole dancing classes
  21. Meet at least one member from Slipknot
  22. See Slipknot, Rammstein and System Of A Down live
  23. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  24. Meet an actor from Harry Potter or Game of Thrones
  25. Go on a camel ride
  26. Stay overnight in a haunted place or castle
  27. Visit Johnny Cash's grave
  28. Get some sort of certificate in make-up
  29. Go skinny dipping
  30. Crowdsurf
I'm not asking for much am I? Haha. What's the main things on your own bucketlist? Let me know below! 
Thanks for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment