Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Catrice Absolute Nude Palette

Hi guys! I hope you are all doing well. :) Today, I'll be writing a review on the Catrice Absolute Nude palette. I've mentioned a few times about wanting to improve my eye make-up skills. I thought I would buy a cheap eye shadow palette to practice with before I shell out for a Nars or Naked palette. The Absolute Nude palette has six lovely nude shades in a range of browns and beiges.



The shades range from a matte, metallic and a slight shimmer effect. The shadows have a pretty good pigment, but the two lightest shades certainly could be built up upon so it's not too subtle. I love how long lasting the shadows are and I was surprised they lasted so long, considering the price. There is a great variety of looks you can create with this palette, which will suit both day and night. I divide the six shades into three pairs of two and the first shade of the three is usually lighter and the second shade darker. I use the darker shades for night time and the lighter shades for during the day. Using all three, I put the lightest shade on my lid, the medium shade on the crease and the darkest shade on the brow bone. I also use the darkest shade on the palette to fill in and shape my eyebrows, It gives a lovely shape without any fallout and lasts all day.


The shadows are really easy to work with as they blend so well, which I love. The packaging is really nice and sleek and compact, so you could easily take it around in an overnight bag, without worrying about the shadows smashing. I was so happy with the shades I had to practice with for the really small price of €5.49! They really are good quality shadows for the price and I would recommend them for anyone that wants to practice and improve upon their eye make-up skills. I was really impressed by this palette and I would buy eye make-up again from the Catrice range! 9/10.


Thank you all for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment