Friday, 28 March 2014

From LeeLee With Love- Benefit gift set

Hi guys! I hope you are all doing well. Today I'll be talking about the very limited edition Benefit gift set, From LeeLee With Love. The gift set includes the full tube of POREfessional, the full tube of They're Real! mascara, and a 10ml bottle of Laugh With Me LeeLee perfume. I originally wanted to by the POREfessional gift set with the full tube of POREfessional, a mini That Gal primer and the It's Potent! mini eye cream. However, when I went to buy it, it was sold out as it was limited edition aswell. I came across this gorgeous set, which I thought was really good value, so I decided to buy this instead. 
 
 

I have raved time and time again over my love of Benefit's POREfessional. I think once of the a nice base, it will pull the rest of your make-up, making you look polished and flawless. Primer is a key product to achieve a perfect base. POREfessional is oil-free, lightweight and silky, it glides on skin like a dream. It gives an airbrushed look to my make-up and made the foundation I had on look even better. To put it to the test, I wore it out on a night out, and the make-up was the same as when I just applied it! I adore this primer so much. A full tube on its own retails at €35. 10/10.


They're Real! mascara is a good mascara, yet I still feel that it's overhyped and pricey for what it is. I keep this mascara for special occasions, or when I'm going out. I love how it gives the look of false eyelashes and really darkens and lengthens my lashes. It doesn't budge off my eyes one bit. I find that one coat is plenty, anymore and you may get a bad case of spider lashes, not a great look! I don't like how it can feel drying on the lashes. A full tube of this costs €26. 7/10


This is my first go of Benefit perfume and I was really impressed! The staying power is fantastic. It's strong yet subtle and a little goes a long way. I absolutely adore the bottle, which looks like a mini cocktail shaker, how cute! Laugh With Me LeeLee is woody, floral, fresh and citrusy. It's feminine and perfect for Spring! The full 30ml bottle costs €44. 10/10.


I absolutely love this gift set! I think the products that come with it are fantastic and I'll really use them all up. The packaging is amazing, the products come in a fabulously beautiful tin, which I can use for storage and it blends in lovely with my room, I'll use it to store my make-up brushes I think. I was lucky as I managed to grab the very last one in the shop! The products separately would cost €74.50, but I got it for a brilliant €44. As I got a gift voucher for €30 for the shop that Benefit is in, I only had to put €13 towards it, brilliant! 


Thank you all for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

2 comments: