Saturday, 1 March 2014

February Favourites


Hi guys! I'm going to talk about my favorite product I have gotten and adored this month, my first favourites post! Honestly I am so happy March is here! I love that fresh feeling that Spring brings and I love how mild it gets. More so because, this Wednesday, I turn the big 21 and I'm getting my new camera then finally! My 21st party is this Saturday too and the day before my birthday it's pancake Tuesday, it's my week. :D 

Max Factor Lasting Perfection- I don't think I have ever talked about this amazing product on here before. It's my holy grail foundation for 3 years now! It's in my February favourites because I've gone back to a not so happy experience with Bourjois Healthy Mix, and I will never cheat on Lasting Perfection again. It covers all I want to cover, without being cakey, looks nice and natural on, and it stays on the face from morning to night, with absolutely no wear away, it's everything I look for in a foundation The formula is lovely and light feeling. I get a good amount of time out of it aswell as the packaging can be cut open to get the last of it too, it's amazing! 

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil- I've already talked about these products in Project Lucius Malfoy and Best Ten Under €10 , but I really do love the Organix shampoo and conditioner, I want to try out the deep treatment mask next. It really softens the hair and brings a bit of life and health and shine to my hair. With the argan oil in the shampoo, I would really recommend these to people that are trying to counteract the effects of bleaching and trying to grow their hair.

L'Oreal Essential Oils- Trying to grow my hair and having it in the best possible condition, I found this hair oil can be so beneficial, especially with cutting down on his number of split ends, so I don't have to get the hairdresser to go near the ends of my hair! It also helps it look healthy and shiny, and it feels so lightweight, it doesn't weigh down the hair or make it greasy.

Wet N Wild Palette- For anyone who isn't too confident with doing eye make-up and really wants to try and improve, before delving in and buying a Nars or Naked Palette, should give the Wet N Wild palette for practice, as it's so cheap. I personally don't think there's any point in getting an expensive eye shadow palette unless you are good at doing eye make-up, but that's just me. The Wet N Wild palette is only €5.49 and it lasts long and the colours compliment each other well, even printing on the eyeshadow which is for the lid, crease and the browbone.

Wet N Wild Nail Polish- Most of the nail polishes in the Wet N Wild collection don't come any more expensive than €3! I got a gorgeous nude shade called Wet Cement and a really pretty deep emerald green called Caribbean Frost. It really surprised me that nail polish that cheap didn't chip so easily! I got around 6 days out of each painting. 

Charity Pot- Courtesy of my fantastic boyfriend, he got me the My Fair Lady gift set from Lush as an early birthday present, ahhhh! I adore the set so much and I will do a  proper review on the set when I get my new camera. I was already familiar with Charity Pot with their small versions for €1 at the counter. The smell of this stuff is perfection. It smells like really high quality chocolate and raw cocoa butter, mmm... It sinks in so quickly and it is super hydrating. The smell stays for ages and you can get the smell on clothes too. Best of all, all profits go to charity! :) 

Buffy Body Butter Scrub Bar- One of my favourite things from the My Fair Lady gift, the Buffy Body Butter Scrub bar is amazing. Using this all over my skin was like a massage, the ground aduki beans to scrub away dead skin made it so nice to use and it left my skin so velvety soft and smooth and extremely hydrated. I didn't even need a body lotion on after, amazing. :)

I hope you all liked this post and thanks for reading. :) 
What were your favorite products of February?
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment