Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Would You Rather Tag - Beauty Edition!

 
 
Hi guys! I hope you are all doing well! Sorry I haven't been participating much in blogging lately, my beloved laptop is gone belly up. :( I am writing up lots of blog ideas until it gets fixed, and waiting on my snazzy camera, so I can really put 110% into my blog. I can't wait! Especially as I am writing this from a rather loud library. :( The lovely Charlotte from Makeup by Candlelight has tagged me to do the Would You Rather Beauty Tag, so I'm going to give it a go! :)
 
 
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? All of my palettes and eyeshadows! Eye shadow is wasted on me. I have never been good at applying it and always seem to make a mess of it! I could never part with my lipsticks. They are my beloved. <3

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
 I have been trying to grow my hair for the past few years. Keep an eye out for Project Lucius Malfoy, coming soon. ;) So in the spirit of that, I would rather never be able to cut it again.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I have very pale skin and I love it. So I would be more drawn to light/pastel pink shades. I just think it suits pale skin a lot more, and coral shades would be paired nicer with more sallow skin.  

4.) If you had €1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes! They are my love, I could very, very easily spend a grand on clothes!

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
 Eyeliner as lipstick! I'm sure I could find eyeliner that would be acceptable and that I could pass off as a lipstick.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
 I don't think there is a Sephora in Ireland! But from what I can understand about it, it sells more than one makeup brand, where as MAC only sells well, MAC. So if Ireland had Sephora, I would choose Sephora.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
 One eyeshadow colour for the rest of  my life! I would stick more with neutrals and browns/coppers with my eye makeup. I adore my lipstick and I am a lot more experimental with my lip makeup.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
 I am no good in the heat. I can tolerate the cold a lot better than I can handle the heat. I love the cold. So I would rather wear Summer clothes in the Winter.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
 My favourite kinds of colours are deep jewel and vampy colours. I love pastels too, but not as much. So I would go with dark nails all year round.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
 I feel like I am repeating myself. :( My lip products are staying put! There's no way I'm getting rid of my fabulous scarlet lipstick. <3

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
 Hmmm. I do love a messy bun, but I'm not too sure it suits me. Aswell as that, a ponytail is so practical and needed for exercise so it's not all over the place. So, a ponytail. :)

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
 I'm not a big fan of lipglosses. Too sticky for me. I'm a lipstick girl, so I wouldn't care about giving up lipgloss. When I am bothered with doing my nails, I love it, it's like a little treat, and pretty to look at. So I'd rather never use lipgloss again, thank you very much!

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
 Eyebrows add so much in terms of framing the face and they can pull a whole makeup look together. I love a nice thick brow and I couldn't bare never using my brow gel or pencil! If I shaved them off, I wouldn't know whether to laugh or to cry! So I would most definitely rather sharpie them in everyday, and try and go light on the sharpie!

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
 I didn't even have to think about this one! Makeup without a shadow of a doubt! I love makeup, buying it, wearing it, putting it on. It's the reason I blog! I can do without the nail polish!
 
I really loved doing this tag post! And thanks to Charlotte from Makeup by Candlelight for tagging me in it! Be sure to check out her blog, it's amazing! Please bare with me as I try to sort out my laptop, then I will give my blog absolute socks!
Thank you all so much for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)
 
I tag those below if they would like to do the blog:
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So much fun to read your answers and thank you so much for joining in :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag! I love makeup but would totally spend my money on cloths, too!
    Kallie @ But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete