Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Me Through Photos.

Hi guys! Yesterday, I went camera shopping for a new camera, not just any camera though. A fancy, expensive nice one for blogging. This will also hopefully, be the very camera I take when I start achieving my biggest dream in the world - travelling the world. It got me thinking of how important photos are to have. It brings smiles and tears and memories, very powerful emotions. I thought I would do a post for you guys to get to really know more of who I am, and this can best be done best not by writing, but through photos. They show best what's important to me and what I like and treasure the most in my life.

Childhood






My childhood and how I was brought up had a huge affect on me and truly shapes who I am today.

Family





Family comes in all shapes and form. I am so lucky and blessed to have my related family who I couldn't be without.

Friends







My chosen family. I would just be lost without these guys.

Myself and James






The person that makes me smile the most. I love him to bits. There's few and far in between like James around. :)

Pets







My cat Chewy, my dog Ruby, and my old cat, Fluffy, who isn't here anymore. She was my very best friend. I've always had pets around. A main reason I am so passionate about animals and why I absolutely abhor animal cruelty.

Baking






Some of the stuff I have baked in past while. I have such a passion for baking and it's what I want to do with my life.
Tattoos






I adore tattoos. They are my favourite art form, and it takes a very skilled person to do tattoos, contrary to popular belief. These are my current ones, I plan to be covered. :)

Imelda





My aunt. My mother's sister that I never got the chance to know. I have always been curious to know what she was like. I hope someday, someone will come forward and put my family's mind at rest, and tell us what happened to her. Not a day goes by when I don't think of Imelda. Photos are all I have.

Adventures in Sim land






The game I grew up playing from Urbz: Sims In The City. I am still a very avid player today. I am so excited for Sims 4! I even understand some Simlish!
I've never taken myself  too seriously





These photos show one of my personal favourite attributes, my sense of humour! I have never taken myself seriously and I'm usually laughing, making jokes or just taking the piss.

I hope you all liked this post! I thought it was so fun to do! Looking through photos made me laugh and smile and above all, made me think. :)
Thanks for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

2 comments:

  1. You were such a cute baby!! I am sorry to hear about your aunti, hopefully you will find out one day!! So sad!! God bless you and your family!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment :) x

      Delete