Sunday, 16 February 2014

Best Ten Under €10


Hi guys!I hope you all had a good Valentines. :) Sorry I haven't been blogging this week. I've had a huge nightmare with getting my laptop fixed. Long story short, bring your laptop to get fixed by someone working out of their house. It's fixed now, so yay! :) As a beauty blogger with not alot of money to spend on beauty products, though when my wages finally come through, you can expect more high end make-up to be reviewed, I thought I would do some of my favourite products that cost under €10 that I found to work really well and that can be found at any drug store. :)

Kate Moss Matte And Lasting Finish Lipsticks €6.95-  I've already written a detailed blog on these lipsticks here, and they are the best lipsticks I've come across in ages for such a great price! Great range of colour to suit each skin tone, and they have great staying power with a lovely creamy texture. The hype with these lipsticks is definitely justified!

L'Oreal Essential Oils €8-  I will be going into more detail with L'Oreal Essential Oils when I write up my Project Lucius Malfoy blog, I'm still gathering my thoughts on the products included on this blog. I adore this hair oil! It's completely lightweight and non-greasy and it gives a great shine to the hair and makes it look so healthy and my number of split ends have completely reduced! I love it and it's a great product if you're trying to grow your hair. All you need is one small pump and run it through the ends of your hair. This will last me months! 

Wake Me Up Concealer €5.99- A very effective concealer, I use this mainly for redness and under the eyes. I love the consistency of this concealer that it's not too thin or too thick. The staying power is great and it covers any imperfections, redness, blemishes and dark circles. It lasts a very long time too and you only need the smallest bit.

Batiste dry Shampoo €3.99-  A firm favourite for women everywhere. I don't know one woman who doesn't have this in their drawer! If your hair is feeling a bit greasy or you've missed a shower, just spray this into the roots of your hair and give it a shake and you're done! The tropical version smells so fresh and divine with a hint of coconut. An added bonus, it gives great volume to the roots of your hair.

L'Oreal Micellar Water €5.15- As Bioderma has yet to come to Ireland -ahem- L'Oreal has their own brand of micellar water that I was dying to try, and it has become a constant repurchase! The first time I used it, overnight, my stress spots on my chin went away! It soothes my skin and gets rid of face, eye and lip make-up. I use it twice a day as a pre cleanse, morning and evening. 

Grease Lightning €6.75- This have been an absolute savior for me! I have done a more detailed review of it here. I don't get so many spots, but when I do, the are always around the chin, and stay for around three weeks! I apply this when I have those breakouts and they are gone in less than a week! I cannot praise it enough. I highly, highly recommend it! 

Rimmel Lash Accelerator €8.99-  Rimmel really is the best brand for cheap, great quality makeup! Again, like a few of the products already on the list, I have a detailed review about this mascara here. It's one of the best mascaras I've used. It gives great length to the lashes, doesn't clump or flake and it's so easy to remove. 

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palette €5.49-  Wanting to improve upon my eyeshadow skills and wanting to be more experimental on my make-up, I decided that I would buy a cheap palette. What I love the most about this eyeshadow trio is that on each shadow, it marks which is for the lid, crease and the brow bone, which is great for beginners and people looking to improve their skills! It gave me the confidence to go for it and like doing my eye make-up. The lid colour is a soft dusty pink, the crease, a light brown and the brow bone, a gorgeous white with a hint of shimmer in it.

Orangix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner €8.99-  As part of my upcoming post on Project Lucius Malfoy, I bought both the shampoo and conditioner of the Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan oil. I will be doing a more detailed review of both of these soon. So far, I love them. They've added so much health and shine to my hair and my hair has been in the best condition it's been in for ages! If you're trying to grow your hair, repair any damage from styling of bleaching/dying, or you want to add more health to your hair, I really recommend investing in the Organix shampoo and conditioner.

Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Formula- €4.49-  This has become an essential for me, especially during the Winter. I get slight dermatitis during the colder weather, and this hand cream is very effective and gets rid of dry chapped skin and redness on my hands, leaving them hydrated and alot softer. It's very handy to just throw in your bag and go.

And that's my best ten under €10. I hope you all liked this post. What are your favourite products under €10? 
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment