Saturday, 25 January 2014

The DMC Tag!

Hi guys! Happy Saturday! I hope you are all doing well. Earlier in the week, I was tagged by Sinead from Dreaming Again (http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie) to do the DMC (Deep Meaningful Conversation) tag. I love doing tag posts. They give us a glimpse into other bloggers lives and I love personal posts. So let's get started!

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Probably an OAP, haha! I know I would be older than 20, anyway. I've done a lot of growing up, especially in the past year. I'm not obsessed with going out all the time like many my age. I'm happy enough chilling at home. I do go out, but I love my downtime. :)

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work with make you rich?
Running my own all night coffee shop with live music and my own baking! That's my dream job. I would also love to do professional blogging on the side too. :)

What's one thing you have not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?
Since I was seven, I've wanted to travel the world. It's my ultimate dream in life. What's holding me back? Money. I've started saving a quarter of my money each week a year and a half ago, it's not alot, but it's something.

If you had a friend that spoke to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
I would have told them to piss off a long time ago, to be honest. I really thought about this question alot since I saw it the other day. It made me sad, and realise I should be kinder to myself. I can be very harsh on myself. Why would I talk to myself like this, but not let others talk to me like that? We are our own worst enemies.

What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world? 
My ultimate motto in life is ''Don't do onto others what you wouldn't want done onto you''. I would love to change the way people would change those different to them. And the way animals are treated.

If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I wouldn't have gone to college or repeated the Leaving Cert. I would have set off travelling the world then, and try get work in the countries I went to to pay for my gallivanting. :P

You're having lunch with 3 people you respect and admire. They all start criticising a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I realise people are entitled to their own opinion, and fair enough. As the criticism is unfair, I would stand up for my friend and try and change their point of view on the friend. If they continued on with it, I would walk up and leave.

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful simpleton! No amount of knowledge and brains would make up for the fact that I am unhappy. A simpleton can always read and learn.

Would you rather lose all your own memories or never be able to make new ones?
I would be so sad to lose all of my old memories! I have so many great experiences behind me, so many things I would never want to forget. But I also have memories I'd rather forget. I would rather lose all of my old memories. What would be the point of life if you could never make new memories?

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Nothing. I do what I want now, I don't really care who has to say about anything I do. The ones I care about what they have to say about me are my family, my close friends and my boyfriend. Very supportive people so I would change a thing. :)

I really enjoyed doing this tag! It was really fun to fill and and it got me thinking! I'm going to tag some bloggers below and I hope you get the chance to do so :) If you do, comment underneath so I can read the blog! :)


http://tashaandhermusings.blogspot.ie/

http://amysodyssey.blogspot.ie/

http://beautyandthebakerblog.blogspot.ie/

http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.ie/

http://theimperfectbeautyqueen.blogspot.ie/

Thank you all for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the TAG, just to let you know that I've already got one a need to do in February so it'll be a while before you see the reply, but I haven't forgotten it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete