Monday, 9 December 2013

The Winter Tag!

Hi guys! I thought I would do a quick Winter tag to make up for my lack of  blogging lately. I have to say, I absolutely adore Winter! I love everything about it, The cold, the snow, shorter days, hot chocolate, cosy clothes and oversized jumpers, and of course, Christmas! :D I tolerate the cold alot more than the heat. I am heading up to Dublin tomorrow to do my Christmas shopping, I've saved everything I've had for two months and now I can't wait to spend all around me! I hope you all like this tag. :)

(Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...)

Top 2 Winter beauty essentials?
Lip scrub and a decent moisturiser. My skin goes dry in the Winter. Without either of them I would have dry, flaky, irritated skin.

Top 2 Winter fashion essentials?
A decent coat, it's worth investing in a proper one to get you through the years. Thick black tights, they are absolutely essential, and it's easier to wear more clothes, like skirts and shorts.


 What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
Shoe boots. For height, comfort and warmth. My Vans are my babies though, so they get out of the house too.


 Favorite Winter accessory?
It's a toss up between my snood and my beanie. Stylish, warm and snug. I wear them out mostly, and they go with everything.


Favorite Winter nail polish?
This is typical Kim. Either black or burgundy.


Hot chocolate or apple cider?
Hot chocolate by a mile!


Favorite winter candle?
My Bartlett Pear Yankee candle and my Glade Winter Berries one. It has snowflakes on it. :)


Snowboarding or Skiing?
We do neither here in Ireland. :( I'd be more willing to try snowboarding.


Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?
I have only gone normal skating. I actually wasn't too bad at all. It's just a matter of getting used to the blade.


Does it snow where you live?
I think that Ireland is a season behind on the rest of the world! We do get snow here, sometimes loads! I love it. It usually snows between December and stays frozen untill February or March.


Have you ever made a snowman?
I made some with my da when I was little, I made snow angels and had snowball fights too. Truth be told I'd still have snowball fights and make snow angels. :)


What holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, St.Stephen's Day and New Year's Eve.


Favorite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York and Walking in the Air. :)


Favorite Christmas movie?
I'm not really a fan of Christmas movies as much as I love Christmas, but Mrs. Doubtfire is usually on around Christmas, and I love that movie. 


What is your favorite winter treat?
I love some yule log, and picking sweets out of the Heroes and Celebrations box. ;)


If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be?
Enough money to move out, travel the world, start my own business and set my friends and family up for life.

Do you have anything fun planned for this Winter?
I do and did! I went to see Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger Death Punch live in the o2 Tuesday with my best friend! They were so amazing, I moshed and screamed my heart out, one of the best experiences ever! I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow. I am going up to see one of my best friends I don't get to see so much, we'll go out and get merry. ;) and I'm seeing another one of my best friends and her girlfriend on St.Stephen's day. I can't wait! :D

(Oh Josh...)

(I make a mean hot chocolate)

Well I hope you enjoyed this blog, it was fun to do! Feel free to steal it for your own blog.
Thank you for reading,
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to do the Winter Tag for ages - this has inspired me to get up and get on with it!
    www.kathjam.blogspot.com
    KJ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Doubtfire is such a classic!
    http://c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete