Monday, 16 December 2013

Quick Post - New Tattoo, The Weekend, And A Plea

Hi guys I hope you are all well. :) I thought I'd just do a quick little blog to show off my new tattoo, and tell you guys about my weekend. Let's just say, this year has not been my favourite at all, and I cannot wait to see the back of 2013! It took a crap turn near the end of the year, but the weekend just gone by, has been the best I've had in ages and it has kept me in the festive spirit. I feel alot more positive. :)


This was a tattoo idea I had in mind for a year and a half now. Usually with tattoos, I keep it in mind for a year or two, to see if I would still want it, and feel the same way about it, so I know I won't regret it. It says ''Normal is an illusion, what's normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly''. Said by none other than the beautiful Morticia Addams. This is on my ribs and the pain was an 8/10, it killed. It's the most painful place to get a tattoo, but it was so worth it! I could handle the pain though, and I know any future tattoos I get, won't be as painful. I had a fantastic tattoo artist aswell, he kept me talking and it really took the focus off the pain, and he had it done quickly enough, around a half hour I would say. Absolutely pleased with it! :) 


I was with my da for a good chunk of the week, so on Friday, we decorated the house for Christmas, and I think we did a pretty good job on the tree, it was fun to decorate the house with him, and it definitely had it's funny/stressful parts, but I adore our tree, especially the little glass snowman and reindeers. :) I spend more time with him on Sunday too, he, myself and my sister sent out for a Chinese, my favourite takeaway ever, yum. My da and myself are both big into history, so we watched a film on Hitler's last days in the bunker, Anthony Hopkins portrayed Hitler very well, I have to say. :) It was a lovely change  to just chill out compared with the big Christmas rush. :)


I got to see my wonderful James this weekend too, I've only got to see him three times over the past 5 weeks. :( So I was really excited to see him. He stayed in my house on Saturday night, we watched Anchorman and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and just got to be with one another, I really missed him. We went into town on Sunday afternoon and checked out the Christmas market in Tullamore, which wasn't great, not a great variety and overpriced. It was amazing to see James though, I was very happy as I missed him so much. :)


I had a fantastic weekend, however I was saddened to learn this. As an animal adorer, this really made me sad and upset. I love all animals including bunnies and rabbits. I urge you all to refuse to buy angora and please please, please sign this petition, and share it around. No animal deserves filthy, cramped conditions, or to be used for their fur. If it's one good deed you do today, let this be it. It only takes a second. I'm happy that ASOS and H&M are not selling angora products anymore, but I am beyond disgusted at Zara. I have decided to boycott the place altogether. I hope you will all take the minute to sign the petition. If you do, I thank you, and so will the bunnies. :)

Thank you all for reading. :)
Stay fab xo
Kim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment