Wednesday, 4 September 2013

My Favourite Buys Of Summer 2013!

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been blogging over the past week or two, I've had a fairly hectic week, so I didn't have much time to put in the hours blogging, but I'm back now. I thought since Summer was over, I would blog about my favourite buys of the Summer. I'm delighted Summer is over! Truth be told, I adore Winter so much more, and I look forward to Halloween! :)
1) This Summer, it was my boyfriend's graduation. I spent MONTHS trying to find the perfect dress within my budget. I wanted to go for a '50's style look, so I went for a swing dress. I found this on www.rockabillypinup.co.uk. It was a fantastic night :)

2) To go along with the grad dress, I had to find a pair of heels to bring 4 11'' me, up to a more statuesque height. I got these of www.boohoo.com (I have a huge love for Boohoo, I buy most of my clothes there, budget friendly and I find gorgeous things there), they brought me up to a good height.

3) A week after the grad, I had my cousin's wedding, and instead of spending money on a dress I would only wear a few times, I opted to buy a blazer to go along with my dress, that I would wear time and time again I had my eye on it for a few months aswell, so why not? I also got this on *sings* Boohoo.com. 

4) I know this top won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I personally absolutely adooooore it! I got this off of Romwe, for a very reasonable 13 euro with my 20% off discount. I love it so much! I got it in a size small, and it absolutely swans on me! If I tuck it in and wear a jacket over it, it looks alot more fitted on me. 

5) Another thing I had my eye on for months, and also from Boohoo.com, I love my dark colours, especially black, so I thought I would mix it up a little with something brighter, as all of my bottoms are black. I got these disco pants in a size ten, and they fit perfectly, I adore the colour, I love them!

6) Jasmine pants - you either love them or you hate them, there's no middle ground, and yes, I.love.them. And at 11 euro in Exhibit? How could I turn them down? I got them in a size small-medium. They are thin and breezy, and give a completely different silhouette compared to jeans or leggings. I love them. 

7) This. This little beauty has been raved about amongst any beauty bloggers worth their salt. The Eco Tools foundation brush has been something I wanted to invest in for ages, and when I had the money, I snapped one up. I used to use sponges and I grew to hate them, too much bacteria for my liking! After using this brush, I will never go back! Made from bamboo and synthetic taklon, they are very cruelty free, which is a massive bonus for me, personally. It's soft and applies foundation so evenly, well worth the money! 

8) This next product, I could go on and on and on about. I might actually do a separate blogpost on the Clarins gentle foaming cleanser with cottonseed I have just too much to say about it! Next to the Lush's Aqua Marina it's my favourite cleanser! I felt a bit guilty about spending a tenner on a cleanser, but, it was so worth it, I still have a bit left in it, which is amazing seeing as I got it in June, June!  The tiniest bit is all that's needed, and I got the small 75ml version. It has done wonders for my skin, but not quite as well as Aqua Marina, 8/10! 

9) And finally, I treated myself to The Righteous Butter body lotion by Soap and Glory. Now I have never been big into body lotions at all, but now? I am converted. It smells absolutely beautiful. With softening shea butter and aloe vera, it's very moisturising. The scent is Soap and Glory's very own Pink scent, which is very long lasting on the skin. Simply amazing. 

Thank you for reading :)
Kim.










No comments:

Post a Comment