Friday, 20 September 2013

Get to know me!

Hi everyone! Today I thought I'd do something a little different to my other posts, a little Q & A so you can get to know me, and I feel my posts lack a personal touch, and I should be updating alot more, but I am working on two quite lengthy blogs, which should be up next week, one a Lush haul and another will be very personal and important to me, something I've wanted to talk about for a while and have very strong feelings on. But for today, here's my Q &A (Which I found floating around somewhere on the Interwebs) enjoy! 

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is neither. It's naturally wavy. Fun fact, my hair was so unmanageable and thick as a child, a whole layer of hair had to be cut off, and a tiny dreadlock was found in the process! 

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself, maybe when I have the money, I'll treat myself to a colour at the hairdressers.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
It depends. If I'm at home or exercising, I'll throw it up into a ponytail. If I'm heading into town or going out, I'll either curl it or straighten it. 

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own nails. I've quite the steady hand, so a French tip isn't completely impossible.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I am terrible at keeping my nails nice, they chip so easily! So maybe twice a week.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Summer and Winter, I hate feet so much, polish is my attempt to pretty them up.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Usually 10 to 15 minutes.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I feel better if I do my face first, because I like to put primer and foundation also on my eyelids to even out my skintone.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I need when I need it, but I like to try different things. I do collect lipsticks, though. I love them too much not to!

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I absolutely cannot hack false eyelashes! And I've tried so hard, so never. I found though a good mascara does the job.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Nope! I think it's so important to let your skin breathe and get a break from make-up sometimes, and I exercise everyday, so it would just be wasted. I'll wear it when I head into town or go out.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Nope. See above.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
. Only if it's to exercise or to go up to the shop up the road.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not as much as I would like, finances. :(

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
I'll think about it and put an outfit together in my head well in advance.

16. How often do you change your bag?
Not often. I have my big black Penny's bag, which I love as it holds everything. My family recently came back from Portugal and my sister brought me back the most gorgeous owl bagpack, which I adore and use quite alot.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up around 10am and I go to sleep around 2am...whoops.

18. How often or when do you workout?
 I do around an hour and 10 minutes of walking 4-5 times a week, the other days I'll be in town, and walk the 35 minutes each way into town. Every night I'll do arm lifts, without fail. It has lost me two stone! :D

19. Left handed or right handed?
Lefties do it better xo

20. How tall are you?
 A measly 4 11''.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak a little French and know a few phrase in Norwegian. Jeg heter Kim ;)

22. How many pets do you have?
I have two. My dog Ruby and my cat Chewy. They are my babies. :)

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday. I follow interesting people. :)

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Always. I love to see the feedback, on mine and on other blogs.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
A mental list in my head, if that counts.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
My favourite make-up product and my favourite weather. I put them together and I like how it sounded. :)

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my crappy phone camera. I want to start using my Kodak camera, but the uploading from camera to laptop tends to be a bit nightmare-ish.

28. How often do you clean your room?
 I am the ultimate clean freak, and forever conscious it will smell, I clean it every single day.

29. What's your favorite colours?
Black, midnight blue and mint green. :)


31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I'll take a shower in a few, collect my thoughts on paper for my next two blogs, watch some tv and read Game of Thrones (GoT number one fan right here <3)


Thank you so much for reading, and feel free to steal this blog like I have. Have a great day! 
Kim :)

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this post. Loved your honest answers.
    Keep in touch
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, I'm loving reading through your blog! I can't find a follow button for it though! are you on bloglovin' or gfc? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means so much to me that you like my blog, thank you! :) I am on Bloglovin https://www.bloglovin.com/kimlawlor I'm quite new to it, so I'm still figuring it out :) x

      Delete