Friday, 16 August 2013

Review: Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment

Hi everybody! Before I get into my review I would just like to say a massive thank you to all who've read my blog and got me up to almost 100 views, yay! The positive feedback here and on Twitter is brilliant too, knowing I have a few readers makes me so happy. If there's anything you would like me to review, please let me know. :)
Today I'm reviewing Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment. This deep conditioner is especially for heat damaged hair and protects against heating tools. The conditioner contains Jojoba seed oil, which is known to heal skin, hydrates hair, adds shine, softness and elasticity. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which fills in the cracks on the surface of the hair cuticle, hence repairs the damage done by styling products! Aussie is an Australian brand (obviously) that's become really popular here in Ireland and boasts the philosophy ''There's more to life than hair but it's a good place to start''.


What attracted me to Aussie products, and what I believe attracts alot of people to their products, is the amazing smell, which is really sweet and fragrant, but not too overpowering, quite like bubblegum. I love the packaging aswell, the bottle has no twist off lids to mess around with, it's a squeeze bottle which is so handy, no messing around with lids! The consistency is quite heavy and thick, but nice and smooth, which is lovely but I'd prefer it if it was a little bit more lightweight in consistency. I use this once a week, as I think anymore would weigh down your hair, I know you're supposed to only leave it in for three minutes but I leave it in for up to a half an hour while I do other things to let it soak in, but if I'm in a rush, I'll leave it in for the three minutes and rinse it out. I must say, the results were amazing, and I was really happy with how much it helped my hair, it left my hair really soft and shiny and like some one the damage was repaired and left it in better shape than before I started using it. And left my hair smelling amazing of course. :)
I would definitely repurchase this product, time and time again, however, at 6.20, I think it's a little overpriced, especially for 250ml, but I'm a firm believer in ''You get what you pay for'' and it does an amazing job.
Taking into account the slightly heavy consistency and price, I rate this 9/10 :)

                  














No comments:

Post a Comment