Wednesday, 14 August 2013

L'Oreal Paris Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover


Hi guys! Today I will be reviewing the L'Oreal Paris Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover and tell you my thoughts on it. To be perfectly honest, when eye make-up removers first became really popular here in Ireland, I never bought the hype and thought it was a waste of money as the ones I saw in my local chemists were highly overpriced I and didn't see the point when I could easily take it off with a good make-up wipe. I can honestly say that since using this eye make up remover, I can understand the hype! Thanks to this 125ml gem, taking off my make-up has never been easier.
The eye make-up remover is described as being oil- free, dermatologically tested, safe for sensitive eyes, and enriched with pro vitamin extract. I bought this because I wear waterproof mascara, which is an absolute pain to remove, as any girl will know, and found that I couldn't remove it with just cleanser, without ripping out a few lashes, they were in an awful state.



I absolutely loved this product. I must admit I was drawn to it by its gorgeous , sleek packaging and I loved the overall blue and white colours of the bottle. I's very budget friendly aswell, costing only €4.09, cheap as chips! I found after using this product for a week, it was very conditioning, it left my lashes very soft and I didn't lose a lash once! It removed all my eye make-up very easily, including waterproof mascara, without using any serious elbow grease. Another aspect I loved about this product is that it didn't leave my eye area with any greasy residue and it felt very lightweight. I put a little bit on a cotton pad and let it sit for around 10 seconds on my eye and gently swipe and clean my eye area untill all the make-up is completely gone. I don't need to use alot at all, so 125ml will definitely go a long way for me. I feel it wakens up your eyes and leaves them feeling really refreshed. 


I give this product a 10/10 as it ticked all the boxes for me, I love it and found it worked well and didn't sting my sensitive eyes. I love the price, the packaging and how it removed all traces of eye make-up, so it really hit the tri-fecta! I will be repurchasing. 

Thanks for reading,
Kim







2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love how it's conditioning because my eyes get so dry.

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete